- Kamchatka crab. The first phalanx – 22 gr.
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
- Quail eggs – 6 pcs.
- Butter – 120 g.
- Red caviar — 1 tbsp.
- ½ lemon
1. It is necessary that the sauce and the poached egg are ready at the same time.
2. Prepare the Hollandaise sauce: separate the yolk from the white of the chicken eggs. Put the yolks in a bowl and put them in a water bath. The pan should stand on medium heat, so that the water does not boil too much and the yolks do not immediately curdle.
3. Constantly stir the yolks with a whisk and gradually add the butter in small pieces so that it melts evenly and mixes. After a couple of minutes, when the butter has completely melted and mixed with the egg-we should see a soft, airy texture, similar to cream, but not liquid butter!
4.Add lemon juice and salt to the resulting homogeneous mass. Stir and the sauce is ready.
5. We make a "poached egg" from quail eggs. After boiling the water in a saucepan, reduce the temperature, squeeze a little lemon juice into the water. Then, stirring the water intensively in one direction, we form a funnel, into which we break the quail egg and cook for 1-2 minutes. Do not overdo it – you need the protein to completely turn white and cook, but there is a raw yolk inside!
6. Preparing the crab: we release the crab meat from the shell.
7. Put the meat of the phalanx on a plate, pour warm Hollandaise sauce and put poached eggs on top, decorate with caviar.
Be careful: inside the phalanx in the center there are soft chitinous plates!