- Kamchatka crab. The first phalanx – 220 gr.
- ¼ piece lemon
- Butter — 100 gr.
- Fresh thyme 2 sprigs
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
2. Remove the upper half of the shell and place it on a baking sheet, with the meat facing up.
3. Melt the butter, mix with the lemon juice. Add the thyme leaves to the resulting sauce.
4. Liberally cover the phalanges with the resulting sauce and put in the oven for 4-6 minutes at a temperature of 180°C.
5. The dish is ready as soon as the butter has melted and absorbed into the crab meat. The sauce that forms around it is also served with the finished dish – it is delicious to dip bread in it.
Be careful: inside the phalanx in the center there are soft chitinous plates!