- Cod fillet — 4 pieces
- Small onions — 10 pieces
- Head of young cabbage-1/3 piece
- Garlic clove-1 piece
- New potatoes-200 grams
- Vegetable broth-500 milliliters
- Frozen green peas-300 grams
- Sour cream — 3 tablespoons
- Mint sprig — 1 piece
- Vegetable oil — 2 tablespoons
- Salt and pepper to taste-gram
1. Heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan and fry the chopped onion and cabbage until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer the cabbage to a plate, add the garlic to the pan and fry for 1 minute, stirring.
2. Add the potatoes to the pan, pour in the vegetable broth. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook over low heat under a lid for 20-25 minutes, until the potatoes are ready.
3. Add the frozen green peas to the pan and bring to a boil again. Lay the cod fillets skin down, cook uncovered over low heat for 10 minutes, until the cod begins to peel easily when pressed.
4. Add sour cream and chopped mint, mix gently, without breaking the fish. Return the fried cabbage pieces to the pan and remove the pan from the heat after a minute. Add salt to taste.