- Snow crab cocktail claw – 200 gr.
- Tomatoes — 2 pcs.
- Sweet pepper - ½ piece
- Lime juice
- ½ garlic clove
- ½ red onion
- Canned or boiled corn — 2 tbsp.
- Fresh coriander-30 gr.
- Cumin or jeera - pinch
- Olive oil
1. To prepare the dish, the crab must be thawed. We recommend defrosting the product in the refrigerator for 12 hours. This preserves not only the appearance and structure of the meat, but also the useful properties of the crab.
2. Chop the garlic and onion, sweet pepper and tomatoes cut into small cubes.
3. Salt, pepper and sprinkle with lime juice, then mix.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of corn (you can use both canned and boiled corn), a pinch of cumin or jeera, finely chopped coriander and olive oil, mix again.
5. Spread the resulting salsa on the bottom of the glass with a slice of lime.
6. Add the unfrozen claws on top, without cleaning, so that it is more convenient to take and eat.