- Halibut carcass
- Cream 12% - 200 ml.
- Fennel — 1 piece
- Red bell pepper — 1 piece
- Potatoes — 2 pieces
- Olive oil — 2 tbsp.
- Water — 50 ml.
- Butter – 200 gr.
- Parsley, dill, basil
1. Wash the halibut and make incisions on one side of the carcass.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
3. Mix the greens thoroughly with 200 ml of cream and 50 ml of water. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
4. Peel the potatoes and peppers and cut them into strips. Wash and chop the fennel. Fry everything in olive oil for 10 minutes, add salt to taste.
5. Put the vegetables in a baking dish, put the fish on top.
6. Pour the halibut with the prepared sauce and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.