• 4 halibut fillets
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
• 2 shallots or 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 white bean, drained
* 1/2 cup dry white wine
* 1-2 cups vegetable broth
• 20 whole cherry tomatoes
• 2 tbsp spinach or arugula
• lemon slice (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Wash the halibut in cold water and pat it dry with a napkin. Place the fish on a plate, lightly drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Put it in the refrigerator.
3. Fry the shallots or onions in a frying pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil until transparent. Add the beans and fry all together for 2 minutes. Pour in the wine and cook until tender. Then add the broth and cherry tomatoes, then place the pan in the oven and simmer until the tomatoes start to bubble and the top layer of beans is browned.
4. While the bean and tomato mixture is in the oven, preheat the pan and fry the halibut for about 4 minutes on each side, until it is crispy on the outside. 5. Place the fish on a preheated plate and cover lightly with foil.
6. Remove the bean and tomato mixture from the oven and gently add the spinach or arugula.
7. Put the vegetables on a plate, then the halibut and garnish with parsley, lemon zest and a slice of lemon.