- Cod fillet — 4 pcs.
- Squid – 1 pc.
For the bouillabaisse sauce:
- Leek (only the white part), sliced-1 pc.
- Onion, sliced - ½ pc.
- Celery, sliced-2 pcs.
- Zucchini, diced-1 pc.
- Red pepper, diced-1 pc.
- Olive oil (for frying)
- Tomato paste – 1 tsp.
- Parsley – 20 gr.
- Tomato juice-500 g.
- Butter – 200 gr.
1. First prepare the sauce. In a small amount of olive oil, fry the leeks, onions, celery, ½ zucchini and ½ red pepper for 10-12 minutes until soft.
2. Then add the tomato paste and tomato juice, bring to a boil and cook for another 20 minutes until the liquid is reduced by half. Remove from heat.
3. Cut the remaining ½ zucchini and ½ red pepper into cubes and boil in salted water for 3 minutes.
4. Peel the squid and cut it into 1 cm pieces. Heat the butter in a large frying pan, add the squid and fry for no more than 2 minutes. Remove from the pan.
5. In the same pan, melt a little oil and fry the cod for 2-3 minutes on each side until half cooked (until it becomes soft).
6. To finish the bouillabaisse sauce, add the boiled zucchini and red pepper, squid and parsley. Bring to a boil and simmer for another 5 minutes.
7. Before serving, pour the bouillabaisse sauce on a plate, place the fish and garnish with dill each fillet of fish.