- Kamchatka crab. Crab knee meat - 200 gr.
- Spaghetti — 250 gr.
- Cherry tomatoes-5-6 pieces
- Zucchini or zucchini – 1 pc.
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- 1/3 chili pepper
- Olive oil
1. Cook the spaghetti until al dente (semi-ready). We throw it in a colander, but leave 50 ml of water for the sauce.
2. Cut the zucchini into thin strips (you can replace it with zucchini), coarsely cut the garlic, cherry tomatoes in half, and a couple of circles of chili pepper. Be careful – half a small pepper can make the dish very spicy.
3. Heat the pan and melt the butter on it, fry the vegetables in the following sequence: garlic and chili pepper are slightly browned, add the zucchini and fry for another 2 minutes.
4. We disassemble the crab meat into fibers with our hands, put the crushed pieces in a frying pan, after 2 minutes add the cherry, chopped parsley, ground black pepper, salt to taste. Cherry, chopped parsley, ground black pepper, salt to taste.
5. After another 2-3 minutes, add the spaghetti, sprinkle generously with olive oil and add 50 ml of water from the spaghetti to form the sauce.
Stirring, simmer for 1-2 minutes.