- Snow crab Salad meat – 200 gr.
- Green onions-30 gr.
- ½ chili pepper
- Lime 1/2 or lemon 1/3
- Olive oil
- Avocado — 2 pcs.
1. Cut all the ingredients and put them in one salad bowl.
2. Cut the herbs and chili pepper very finely. We use chili pepper to taste, but be careful – half a small pepper can make the dish very spicy.
3. Peel the ripe soft avocado and cut it into small pieces. Immediately add a little salt, ground black pepper, lemon juice and olive oil, so that it does not darken. Mix it up.
4. Proceed to the preparation of the crab. Please note-the crab does not require heat treatment and is ready to eat. We disassemble the crab meat into pieces and sprinkle with olive oil.
5. Then, in one salad bowl, combine the crab with avocado, herbs and chili pepper and mix thoroughly. Before serving, spread the tartare portions on a plate and add arugula leaves around or on top.
We recommend it:
If you want to make the serving more interesting — you can lay it out in layers (for even edges, it is convenient to do this through a pastry ring): the bottom layer of avocado with herbs and chili pepper, then spread the crab on top. Decorate with arugula.